The Moog Werkstatt-01 uses patchwire cables so I thought some people would be interested to see if it's compatible with AE Modular.
I had a look at the manual, this is the section that is relevant in terms of compatibility:
I'm not an expert so correct me if I'm wrong but I think this is the situation:
* VCA IN when set to EG mode uses -/+ 2.5 v so it's not compatible
* VCA IN when set to ON mode uses from 0 to 5 v so it's OK (but obviously you can't use the onboard EG)
* VCF IN cutoff uses -/+ 5v so it's not compatible
* VCO LIN IN this is linear so it's not compatible
* VCO EXP IN uses 1V/Oct but it's -/+ 5 v so the "note pitch" would be correct but you have limited range
* LFO IN using values from 0 to 5 v you will have the same range as the on-board knob, if you want slower cycles then you have to use negative values (total range: -/+ 5 v), so I guess it's OK as long as you don't need those slower values.
* KB CV OUT needs attenuation in order to do 1 v/oct
* TRIG OUT, GATE OUT, EG OUT and VCO OUT seem OK (they are all 0 to +5 v)
I just realised that the VCO LIN IN could be used for linear FM rather than pitch control, this wouldn't be compatible with AE Modular either, because the signal would need to be attenuated since the VCO LIN IN expects a lower range voltage.